First off, I wanna thank gorgeous Zanah of Mon Mode Blog for this award. Do visit her blog, I'm sure you'll love it as much as I do.
And oh, this is my first award and I'm so honored. Thanks again Zanah!
Since this comes with listing down 7 facts about myself, here it is:
1. I'm a nurse who's planning to proceed to med school OR take a career detour and study fashion merchandising. I think career counseling will be a great help.
2. I think Ugg boots are not pretty but I have three pairs (that I sometimes use).
3. I am trying to outgrow my love of pink. I woke up one day and realized that most of my stuff are pink.
4. The first thing I do when I wake up is sleep again. What a bad habit. That's why I have to set my alarm clock 30 minutes earlier.
5. I'm not a fan of heights, speed, and balance. That's basically why I don't know how to bike.
6. I hate sodas. Not just because it's not good for the body but I just don't like the taste.
7. I wanna go to Italy and just eat. Okay, shop too.
That's it about me. I wanna pass this award to these lovely ladies: Rica (Sassy Rica), Sher (Beneath the Crystal Stars), Jing (Ki-at Ki-at), Valencia Lia (Roll Up Your Sleeve), and Michelle (Glisters and Blisters). You all deserve it!
Lastly, I wanna share an outfit I wore a couple of days ago. I did some closet shake up owing to the fact that I wanna get rid of some clothes to make room for new ones. Then I saw this lucky shirt I have since I was in high school. It meant so much to me because it's the memento of my oh-when-I-was-still-young-and-stupid days. I'm not throwing this one away. The back of the shirt says, "Don't gamble for love" (I forgot to take a picture of it and too lazy to do it right now). So now you have an idea of what I meant by saying young and STUPID.
And I also couldn't believe I totally forgot I have this black boho skirt! Looking into my own closet (solemnly) never fails to surprise me.
Then I figured out it would be too nippy to wear just one scarf with that kind of neckline so I added another one. Look how green balanced the entire look.
What about you? What are your sentimental pieces? Do you also have a hard time letting it go?
Enjoy the rest of the week lovelies!
Boots: Anne Klein
Scarves: street fair