3.11.09

Welcome to my armoire

If you want to know a woman, look inside her closet. Two reasons: first, because you wanna make sure there is no skeleton hiding in there (even though skeletons are never in fashion, you'll never know); and second, because there lies the complete biography of who she was, who she is, and who she wanna become.

For these very reasons, I am making my armoire open for anyone who wanna take a peek to see style in different eyes. My inspiration is life--plain and simple. Everyone is welcome for a little chit chat about fashion, style, shopping, beauty, and basically about anything in a woman's world. I would love to take a fun peek in your closets too!


Love lots,

1 stylish comments:

Marta Castellanos said...

Love your blog girl!!I think is lovely!xoxo

www.meencantamiropa.blogspot.com