26.12.09

post-Christmas boredom

The day after Christmas is a perfect excuse to be a sloth. I really don't have anything productive in mind. I just wanna become one with the couch. But after two hours of clicking the remote and browsing all the channels the nth time, there is no more boring than doing nothing. I got up and start blogging.
Here's my laid-back going-home outfit yesterday.


How funny I forgot to ask for a copy of our Christmas photos. The time I get it I'm sure it'll be overdue.

My shoes are not helping me at all.

With dad.

Moving on, I just wanna share this photo from U.S. Vogue January 2010 with my favorite Knicks player, Gallo (Danilo Dallinari).

He is such a cutie in and out the hard court! And he's really good too. Seeing him play yesterday wearing a red and green shoes made my Christmas beyond complete. Then they lost, my Christmas was back to complete again. Actually I officially fell in love with him after watching this video. HILARIOUS! I'm sure you'll love him too.

One of the many things that'll thrill me when the year is coming to an end is a new and pristine daily planner. I am so particular with my schedule. My day will not be complete without running through it. I'm a little OC in that aspect coz I really really really hate procrastination. For me, by setting my priorities straight and managing my day right gives me more time for everything. Time is too precious to waste. Here's what I got for 2010.

I usually keep a big one for my daily devotions.

And this little guy will live in my purse. This planner is sooooooo me. It looks so perfect but come June and this will look like it went to a washing machine.

A peak inside the smaller planner. I can't believe 2009 is over. 2010, bring it on!
This is it for now. I'm gonna go and tail off my boredom by the help of this book.

Everyone should have a copy of this. I love it to pieces.
Have a great one lovelies!
Photobucket


96 stylish comments:

Mila said...

LOVE your shoes!

cupcake♥trash said...

love your outfit with the stripes!

Rica said...

oh me too! christmas aftermath is sooo boring. i should also get that daily planner. not sure if i keep them at the end of next year. lol

you look great with your laid back outfit!

send my regards to your family!

cheers,
rica

Leah said...

Betz, this is my favorite of all your outfit posts (not because it's stripes and black hehehe!) but you really look effortless chic in this ensemble. You have to do this look more often.

I also am so OC when it comes to organizing my schedule that's why I need a planner/journal. I love that you have a separate journal for your daily reflections.

Jen Hsieh said...

i love lounging around in front of the tv and just relaxing :) and i love your outfit with the stripes. your coat is so cute as well.

and your planner is adorable! i never end up using mine so i stop buying them haha :)

MalibuMara said...

this post is love!
your outfit and bag and planners are soo pretty!

http://malibumara.blosgpot.com

Analisa said...

I really like your outfit! The stripes, beret, the whole combo. Really simple but cute.

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

I love your jacket! You're too cute!

Fashion Cappuccino said...

Stripes look so chic on you! Love your winter outfit!! Merry Christmas to you too! xxoxoox

dotie said...

nice jacket..it looks great!
you've got the fashion book already..lucky you :)
I can't wait to get my hands on them..

kookie kulasa said...

I ♥ your boots! I hope you had a grand Christmas, Betz :)

Fashion Court said...

omg, how i feel you on that. i could not fall asleep yesterday and slept the entiiiire day.

Teresa said...

Great color combo! I love the black, white and gray!

xoxo
www.invasionista.com

Phyllis said...

great colors, love the outfit

Diane said...

I want a small planer like your! Wanna wanna wanna! :D

Also hope to put my hands on that book too, I've heard about it!

kiss!

Sabila Anata said...

really LOVE the boots :)

michelle_ said...

lovely jacket and beret darling !
and the flat boots too :D

what a magnificent postt !
thanks for sharing this with us..
ENJOY THE HOLIDAY SEASON !

thanks commenting on my previous post !
xoxo . Michelle from
GLISTERS AND BLISTERS. blogspot . com

Paint it Black said...

Great chilling out outfit. Love the stripes on you. Thanks for all your lovely comments too xoxo

Anonymous said...

Lovely bag and jacket! ;))

English Rose ♥ said...

that fashion book looks great, i might just have to get one - I love the hat and the boots

Thanks so much for the lovely comment

I hope you had a fabulous Christmas =]

Stay safe and chic darling
English Rose x
http://iamanenglishrose.blogspot.com

Raquelita said...

You look effortlessly chic and comfy here! I love that planner, too!

Rohini said...

The shoes = fabulous!
Xx

Audrey Allure said...

great outfit! love the black & white :)

daisychain said...

such a cute outfit!

Rachel @ The Haute Notes said...

Love your outfit! You look gorgeous! I'm especially liking the coat and your boots.

And you have just reminded me I need to find a fabulous planner for 2010. I must start searching for one!

Nadia said...

great shoes!

Fashion Insanity said...

I know exactly what you mean... Today I was also doing absolutely nothing, just sitting on the couch, checked out some blogs and watching tv... Tomorrow I'll probably be more active :P

Nice outfit!! And that fashion book looks great, I love fashion books! Also received one as a Christmas gift :)

La Société de Mode | The Fashion Society said...

The Fashion Book is all anyone really needs for survival. It sounds like you had a lovely snow adventure in heels as well. Happy holidays.

Love,
Rebecca, Maddy and Alec
La Société de Mode| The Fashion Society

Maha M said...

those booties are very cool, and i love your coat too.

Hope you had a great xmas :)

Meho xx

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for nice comment on my blog..you are really cute..
and BTW..OMG, you are really from NY city? I envy you, NY is my dream;-)

Suzie said...

Stripes are eternal :)

Tabitha said...

Great gifts! I'm all about being lazy after the holidays. Especially in cold weather.

iris said...

lovely pics!
and I'm planning to buy a fashion book so thanks for showing that, I'll take a look at it, seems really good :)

. said...

your jacket is a great. I agree it is boring but it's now a good time for blogging.
invite you to my blog

Fabulocity in Amish Country said...

Aww you look adorable!! Love the outfit! :)

Unknown said...

Wow i do love your boots! By the way, it is too late i think but happy christmas!

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Post Christmas boredom? Definitely a victim of such! I love your striped shirt; you look so great. Especially that hat! SO CUTE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

bowsnhearts said...

Ooo You have snow there!

We had a sunny Xmas in Australia. I haven't seen snow at all. I can't wait to visit somewhere with snow.

Leah said...

Betz, kaya type ko monochrome outfits kasi nakaka-tangkad tignan. Stay away from outfits that will cut your body and legs para matangkad ka tignan. Monochrome is the way to go talaga.

Sher said...

Oh, I love stripes because it's so nautical! You look fab, dearie!!

Hope you had the best Christmas and hope you're enjoying the rest of the holidays:)

Eat lots!

xx

Heart Charlie said...

I love these photos! Your relaxy home outfit is adorable, and of course I love your stripe shirt!!! Your dad is too cute btw ;)

Heart Charlie said...

PS - I follow you ;)

(always)alanna said...

agree with the sloth comment- and love the hat!
ohh and im such a planner person- and lists too! haha. ohh and that book, might have to get my hands on that
xx
gorgeous blogg!

Taylor Sterling said...

very cute!! I love the stripes!

o said...

love ur laid back outfit:) sounds like u had a great holiday:) love the print of ur new planner!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

yes that book is just awesome!

i love your shoes. i'm jealous, i have yet to find the perfect planner!

Alexa Martin said...

i'm so jealous you get to wear boots during christmas time! if i wear boots here in the philippines,people will think i'm overdressed! haha gosh, i wish it would snow here! :)

merry xmas dear! btw, i added your blog to my blogroll. :)

xoxo,
alexa ♥

Anonymous said...

very cute outfits! :)

~ http://hellomisschic.blogspot.com

Marz said...

I love those planners. I seriously wish I could be as organized as you are, but seems like I never got the organizational genes!
-Marz

A Gluten Freestyle said...

Great 2010 diaries... reminded me I must get one.
x

http://walkthesand.blogspot.com

Ligeia said...

I so love your shoes
fashion in the snow ^-^

mwah!!

snappish_mel said...

I love a good old day planner. Pen and paper is so underrated these days.

Haute World said...

Love your comfy outfit.. especially the boots! And what great planners for next year... I still need to get one! Hope you had a lovely Christmas :)

Nina said...

Hi Betz!

I missed you ... been out for Christmas ... hope you had a blast?!

Your black and white outfit speaks volumes to me. This combo never fails!

We are the very same about planners. I do a daily list everyday to keep track of my progress (or otherwise). How cool that we both do this AND can only accomplish the abovementioned by diaries that are fashionable as well, right?

XOXO,
Nina

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Definitely the perfect day for relaxing. Love the booties!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Cute casual outfit! You look adorable, as always. I'm so happy you had a good Christmas!

michelle_ said...

i've got a new post up you might wanna check :D

lovely blog post :D
thanks for the lovely comments for the blogger interview post.. hope you liked it ..
Hugs et Kisses.. Michelle @
glistersANDblisters . blogspot . com

Anonymous said...

Love your gray outfit! the hat is really cute!
and I cant wait to get a 2010 planner soon, it will be a highlight of my week haha
love the start of a clean page!

Jazz Virtue said...

Love your outfit ! and the Fashion Book is a fantastic read! :) Merry Christmas!

Mom Fashion World said...

i'm always a lover of stripes.
any colors as long as it's stripes.
you look so chic, betz!

happy holidays!

Unknown said...

I love your outfit, girl! :)

kate said...

You are very stylish, i love your blog, will youcomment on mine ?
thankyouu :)

xo

Lucy said...

I love striped shirts!!
It looks good on you!! Amazing outfit!!

monica said...

awww that planner is so cute!!!

Dylana Suarez said...

Gorgeous jacket!


colormenana.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

I'm buying myself that book very soon!!

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Rianna said...

I've enjoyed looking through your blog! It's enlightening!
Rianna Bethany xxxxxxxxx

A Pinch of Style said...

Love the beanie on you..you pulled it off really well!

Chelsea Finn said...

i love your outfit!

Sophia said...

love the laid-back look. i see planners! i used to use them obsessively, used different colour pens, draw doodles in them, etc. you're re-awakening my planner obsession.

xo sophia

mikenbecca said...

love love love your shoes... its so cute.

Merry Christmas.

DIANA said...

Nothing productive what do you say about that amazing outfit nothing productive shame on you! love it!! it amazing your such an organized person i love it. when i meet people like that it just gives me a sense of security don't know why it just does! love the pos love the blog!!

Natalie Suarez said...

this is so cute! love what ur wearing in the snow :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

love it darling
awesome blog, keep it up
i adore the gorgeous inspiration
thanks for sharing
and thanks for the sweet comments

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Marie Castro said...

whoa you got an amazing outfit, you look very nice for xmas!!!
I love your shoes, they are very stylish!!

Sabina said...

LOOOOVE your outfit!!

M&E said...

heyyy, what a lovely outfit!!!
amazing blog dear, really intresting.
kisses.

http://sisterslovefashion.blogspot.com/

M&E

Jules said...

love anything stripes! so i love this outfit!
you look great and confident!
xo

following u!

sincerely,
jules

Grace said...

Looks like someone had an amazing holiday!!

Love Grace.

Giovanna said...

Adorable outfit!! Your shoes are gorgeous!
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

myedit said...

I have that fashion book too...definately informative!
Your outfit looks super cute against the popping colour of the walls!

Pia said...

love your outfit!! <3

Valencia Lia said...

Thanks for the lovely comment girl!

I love love your style,beautiful striped tee and your coat too:) And yes,it reminds me I've not bought my 2010 planner yet! Ahhhhh

my style diary said...

love your grey boots so cute!

Lauren said...

I love your coat! If only the Philippines were cold enough for coats. :(

Sasa said...

Hello, i am here for the first time and i really love it here. you´r very beautiful stylish girl ... ! YEAP :)

Have a nice day!

bye Sab

Sassi said...

love it!
X

Unknown said...

I love your boots so so so much. They are so cute! I cant believe it is going to be 2010!!

http://colaccll.blogspot.com/
follow and comment :)

Joni Andrea said...

I can't live without my planner as well. Still haven't found the perfect 2010 planner for me. Panicking haha. :/

anna bu said...

love your boots!!
i have the fashion book too, it's great!
happy new year!

bisous
annabu

http://justbuit.blogspot.com

Jess said...

great casual outfit - the beanie is adorable :)

Chin-chin said...

OMG BETZ! I love everything in your blog! You inspire me always!
BETZ, I totally envy your planner! Love it!

chinchin.blogspot.com

Patty Ann said...

cute outfits, my two fav prints are plaid and stripes!
xx


AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi i'm fresh on here. I came accross this website I have found It absolutely accessible & its helped me out tons. I should be able to contribute & help other users like it has helped me.

Thanks, See You About.

Anonymous said...

Howdy i'm fresh on here. I came upon this chat board I find It extremely useful & it has helped me out so much. I hope to contribute and help others like its helped me.

Thank's, Catch You About.

Anonymous said...

Good Day i am fresh here, I stumbled upon this website I find It quite accessible & its helped me out a great deal. I should be able to contribute and assist other people like it has helped me.

Thank You, Catch You Around