1.12.09

tickled pink December

Wow, it's December. It never sunk in me that we are in the end of this year until I get to turn my desk calendar. And it already smells Christmas here in NYC with those for sale Christmas trees lining the streets (oh, it reminds me to buy one). I tend to walk near those bundled evergreens to sniff the refreshing scent. It's addicting. It's not like I get to smell it the whole year. I wish. I love Christmas. 


I feel so tickled pink today.  Here is my blissful ensemble to welcome the colorful Christmas.



 The skirt is my favorite piece because it's a hand-me-down from mom. She used to wear this when she was my age. I had this for as long as I could remember but didn't actually wear it until my fashion style evolved. I thank God for having such a stylish mom.



pink top: ralph lauren; 
cardigan: charlotte russe; 
belt: bcbg; 
bag: liz claiborne; 
flats: rampage;
necklace: h&m, strawberry;
bracelet: charlotte russe;
earrings: handmade by my cousin




Random things I love: hot pink, butterflies, and little colorful stuff.


I hope you guys have a wonderful first day of December! 



23 stylish comments:

~kristie~ said...

those necklaces are so pretty! loving the skirt, too!

www.thesocietyofstyle.com

Leia said...

I love your outfit! :)

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit! It's so girly chic:)

Dirty Hair Halo said...

I really like those shoes! Thanks for your comment and for stopping by. XO

www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com

Vinda Sonata said...

i love your skirt! so beautiful.
seriously nice looks too. i love how you framed the pink top with blacks ;)

Nina said...

I sooo love how you pose!

Nina

http://ninaballerinaclosetobsession.blogspot.com/

Aspyn J. said...

alright, this is a cute ass outfit! i love it! the florals and the pink and purple, it all goes so well together! lol, i wonder if i can do something like that with my floral dress even though its cold here....haha.

Leah said...

You are so pretty and pink suits you well.

Mads said...

Your skirt is very cute!! and I wish I was in the US for black friday must be such a blast!

ps. thanks for following!=)

irmiana said...

I love the necklace! Pink is such a great colour on you :-)


xoxo
irmiana


http://idressforme.blogspot.com

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Your outfit is so beautiful! I adore it. :) Those colors are gorgeous on you. I especially love your necklaces!!

The Trendy Fashionista said...

That's an amazing outfit!
Thanks for commenting in my blog.
I'm followoing you :)
-The Trendy Fashionista
http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Love the outfit, especially the skirt and cardigan. Lovely blog!


checkout mine?
toshima-sushi.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

You're outfit is gorgeous! I'm so jealous that you live in NYC. I would love to go there during Christmas time. I bet it's gorgeous! I love the skirt and cardigan, they look great together.

lorenabr said...

Like the style:)

Zhcsyra hp said...

awesome skirt,sweet shoes,adorable top and coolest necklaces :))

http://wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com/

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

cute skirt! (moms are the best for hand-me-down stuff, aren't they?)

C. said...

Cute outfit. Pink looks gorgeous on you and I love the floral skirt.

Graham I. Haynes said...

Well put together.
Love the mom's skirt.

Cafe Fashionista said...

Ah, I absolutely love your outfit! I have an obsession with florals, yet I rarely like how they look on me! But the way you belted your cardigan...j'adore!

I too am shocked at how the year flew by - I can't believe we're almost in 2010! :)

ediot said...

such an cute outfit!

Second Skin said...

Very beautiful outfit! Love the floral skirt so much!

Chin-chin said...

Betz! I definitely love the floral skirt as well as your ballet flats! It looks like Tory Burch Reva! You look so chic and girly with your amazing outfit!