2.12.09

To: Santa Claus

Dear Santa,


How have you been? I hope you are not blaming me for gaining that extra pound because of the cookies I left under the tree last year. That was fat-free, I promise! I missed you a lot. There's just no one who could rock a white-cuffed red coat and a white-cuffed red trousers like you do. But as the they light the tree in Rockefeller Center now, I was reminded about something.


Santa, you know how I've been this year. I've been a really good girl. I am not asking for loads of gifts, just twelve. One for each month isn't too much to ask, right?


I love this fitted cut, vintage style BALENCIAGA BIKER JACKET, Santa.

 The pointed collar, asymmetric front zip, buttoned epaulets, and padded elbow details is a total hardcore. A size two please, Santa?


Add this BALMAIN COTTON-BLEND TUXEDO JACKET to my list Santa.

I wanna reword the axiom of black tie dressing with this iconic coverup paired with tailored pants and simple tank. How voguish is that?


Speaking of black tie attire, can you finish it off by giving me this CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN ESTOTERI, Santa? 

This two-tone patent and nappa leather taper toe oxford will really bring me to new heights of joy and style.


I know I have this on my wish list since forever.

C'mon Santa, leave me this CLASSIC CHANEL 2.55 FLAP BAG this Christmas. I'll be waiting.


Keep me warm with this classic BURBERRY DOUBLE BREASTED TRENCH COAT

With a back rain shield and inverted back pleat, let it rain!


Since we are at it. Please add this PLUEY'S OOOH LA LACE RAIN BOOTS to my list.

When I saw this black and white puddle stompers with a lovely lace print, I swear it was love at first sight Santa. Bring me my darling and set my heart a-flutter.


I need this PUCCI DRESS too.

This 100% silk is perfect for a jet-setter I wanna become.


Who doesn't gasp for air at the sight of this HERMES PICOTIN LOCK BAG?

Wow, just wow. Take my breath away, Santa.


And of course, this MANOLO BLAHNIK'S LEZZA.

The brass-studded cut-out straps, open back and adjustable ankle strap are too sexy for words. This shoe is capable of invoking euphoria, admiration, panic, and justifiable credit card debt. But Santa, I don't have to pay for it, right?


You know I'm a dreamer, Santa.

Please let me dream with style in this JUICY COUTURE CHARM-PRINT PJS.


And yes, Santa. HIM. *swoon*



Oh, one last thing Santa. If you'll give me one thing and nothing else, let it be a Christmas  filled with love, peace, and joy for everyone. Thank you! Come here already! Till then, text me.


Love you,
Betz


PS. Our chimney broke, you might wanna do yourself a favor and use the front door. *wink*

57 stylish comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I want that first pair of shoes! How cute is ur letter to santa

Viva La Fashion said...

hahahaha. i'd like chace crawford for christmas too. :)

Lexi Colby said...

thank you for your very sweet comments! :)

i love love love love the wishlist, everything on it is perfection.

great post below, love your outfit! xxxx

Unknown said...

I want all these things, ecspecially Mr.Chace Crawford!
XOXOX
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

Anonymous said...

I want everything!
Love the Balmain Jacket and the Christian Louboutin shoes!

mycherrygum.blogspot.com

Nina said...

Dear Betz!

Hope you get everything, girl!

Nina

http://ninaballerinaclosetobsession.blogspot.com/

Rosa creativa said...

I love your wish list I want the chanel purse, the blazer and of course CHACE CRAWFORD :)

XX

Rosa

http://mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com/

Iva Messy said...

fantastic list!! fingers crossed that you get everything! ;)

Leah said...

This is a great Santa letter...good idea to wish for 12 things to symbolize the 12 days of Christmas. Hope you get everything.

Posh said...

The Balmain jacket is PRICELESS, amazing!! <3

Jazzy And The Pusakets said...

Thank you for dropping by.

Your wish list is just awesome. I specially like those Christian Louboutin oxfords. Perfect for our black and white themed party. Hope Santa sends you these gifts soon.


Cheers!!!

~kristie~ said...

wonderful wish list picks!

www.thesocietyofstyle.com

gingerbee said...

Lovely letter to Santa. Hopefully he'll bring all those to you ;}

I ♥ the Balmain jacket!! So yummy!

Thanks for following the blog. I'm hardly a fashion blogger! Haha, but I do love fashion. ;}

Anonymous said...

That Balmain jacket is TO DIE FOR. Oh my gosh! Those Pucci shoes! AHHHH. I want EVERYTHING!

Dylana Suarez said...

The Balenciaga jacket is wonderful!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Sheshanna said...

i'm looking for a leather jacket too! i found an amazing one at miu miu (kind of like that but simpler) but i wanted it in a off whitish, greyish color, but they don't have. and those manolo blahnik's lezza are amazing, and i love them though i only wear flats because i'm so clumsy!

please look if you have time... (:
http://phansheshanna.tumblr.com/

krista said...

will follow. :) love your picks. Wish we could wear more of those things here Manila! :)

Sharon Lei said...

What a great letter to Santa.. If you don't get everything on your list.. I hope you at least get two things..
1. a Christmas filled with love, peace, and joy for everyone.
and
2. the Chanel 2.55... :)

Love & Aloha!!

www.elisharon.blogspot.com

Maha M said...

haha this post was so much fun to read... and omg i want everything on your wish list too...
Santa please forward copies of all the above to my address.. thanks you =D

Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Meho xx

JOWY said...

WHAHAHAHAH YOUR SANTA LETTER AND WISHLIST IS OFF THE HOOK!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Vinda Sonata said...

hello betz, thank you for your comment on my blog and the follow. :)

i love your xmas wishlists! they are all great. my favorites are the balenciaga biker jacket and the balmain tuxedo. in my case i'd add john galliano's lace shoes. ;)

chace crawford is seriously cute. he's severely adorable!!



vindavindasonata.blogspot.com

Giovanna said...

This is so cute! I absolutely love your list! Especially the Balmain jacket, Chanel bag (I also wanted it since forever) and the Pucci dress!
Thank you for your sweet comment! I'm following you now too :)
Your blog is lovely!
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Francheska L said...

the beginning of this post made me laugh! :)
great wishlist! i wouldnt mind a bit of chace hahaha! :Dx

Ashley Dy said...

I love your list!!! SO fun to see!

Starr Crow said...

Dear Santa,
Make that two of everything, please. :)

Cute letter Betz!

Cafe Fashionista said...

If you get the Balenciaga Biker Jacket, will you share it with me? I promise I'll share my Chanel 2.55 with you - if I find it underneath the Christmas tree, that is. And Chace Crawford. Swoon! :)

Unknown said...

heyyyy!!
MmmM
i love the boots and chace too
hahahe
xx
comment back

Jen Hsieh said...

cute blog, i love your wishlist! especially that last wish :P

WendyB said...

Great choices. If Santa brings you any extra Balenciagas, I'll take one off your hands.

C. said...

I love love love the brown biker jacket. It would be so nice to have for fall and winter.

Olivier Franconetti Benamor said...

Yeah!!!...wonderful girl!!!...for you...

Triana!

Anonymous said...

this is so very cute -

andn no to mention the tuxedo verions of Christian Louboutin .... that along will make my Xmas :-)

very lovely post, xx

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

OH MY GOSH! I SANTA LETTER. Ahhh, that's such an ingenious idea. I actually love it so much. Okay. Anyways. (Obviously I am still a child at heart). Your list has some awesome items, especially those rainboots. Oh lala!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

Marie Castro said...

hahaha I loved your list, and it was very cool the last item, I hope Santa will bring them all. :)
xxxx

www.free2form.com

mikenbecca said...

Hi sweetie...thanks for the comment!!! Love this post, it made me smile. Santa will be broke lol..j/k.

Im already following your blog and Im gonna add u on my list.

>>> Becca

Graham I. Haynes said...

The trench is especially choice.

Anonymous said...

Lovely brown jacket!

michelle_ said...

great wishlist darling !
i wan d balenciaga biker jacekt and the balmain shoulder pad blazer !
plus chance crawford would be a nice addition :D

la petite fashionista said...

i hope santa is nice to you this year! i'd be pretty darn excited to have a leather balenciaga jacket & zac efron under my tree:)

Niki said...

you actually made the perfect christmas list for me too! I actually asked my mom for a burberry trench. she laughed in my face. sigh.

and um, if you do happen to have chace crawford appear under your tree, can I borrow him for valentine's day? thanks. haha

xo Niki

THE DIVINITUS said...

Ha ha I love the way you repeat the Santa word...
... and if you were nice and leave one more of those Chanel purses for my friend Divinitus, it would be appreciated ;)

ediot said...

nice list dear. id like the balmain jacket and the pucci dress. i hope you are enjoying your weekend. take care xx ediot

Dane said...

Ah, the balmain jacket is still divine!





www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

Mimi said...

This is so cute! I absolutely love your list, fabulousness to the fullest! I'm sure you'll get all this and more for Christmas! :) Happy Holidays!

Second Skin said...

OOOOH! I really want that first leather jacket too. Great list girl!

Elaine said...

Hahaha, this is a great list! Especialy Chace Crawford!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Cute Christmas list! That leather jacket is so hot!
selective potential

Dylana Suarez said...

I want that Chanel purse!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Marcella said...

Very cute, our wishlists are very similar!

Keith said...

Hey there. How are you today? I hope you've been enjoying the weekend. Take care. Have a great week ahead. Cheers!

Zarna said...

what an adorable way to write this post...LOVE IT!

im dying over the balmain jacket. maybe i'll ask santa for one of those :)

-zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

j e j e said...

Hi, thanks for following me :)

I hope you get one of your wishes. Hehe.

I followed you :)

Chin-chin said...

Betz! What you wished for were almost the same as mine! hahaha funny how we get along with this to-die for 'I want all of this now Christmas wish list!' only if Santa is real! Where are you Santa? On your way to NYC then to the Philippines?hehe
Betz, just how much I want the Chanel purse! AS IN!

Anonymous said...

Hii, thanks for your comment :-) I love the wish list, lol & will be working on my own now :-)

Tayler Worrell said...

Love the leather jacket!!


bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

The Freakum Dress said...

I'm in love with the balmain jacket !

Nice blog, i'm following :))

leather coat said...

nice post love it