27.11.09

totally black friday


How was your black friday everyone? Was it a shopping heaven or mayhem? Well, we worked the entire year to spend on this one crazy day. We deserve it. But congratulate me, I didn't go shopping. Yeah, today was a total bum. I was too lazy to go out head to head with all those out of control shoppers. You know how it is here in New York. I can't stand struggling my way in to try that perfect shade of  YSL's ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 for an hour and wait another two hours in line just to have it, you know what I mean. It's like a race with a touch of wrestling. On the brighter side, it would have done good with what I gobbled up last dinner. 


Oh well, I tried to be productive today by tweaking my blog layout, how thrilling. I am really surprised with myself today. I don't have the urge to shop regardless of the great deals out there right now. There must be something wrong with me. Or maybe I'm just a little too scared getting my eyes poked with a Manolo Blahnik stiletto. Seriously this one's to die for. But anyways, I wish you guys had a great day! If you spent black friday not shopping let me know. It's good to know someone's with me.

7 stylish comments:

Nina said...

Hi Betz!

Thanks for following! Following you too!

Wow, someone who didn't succumb to Black Friday shopping! That's a first!

Nina

http://ninaballerinaclosetobsession.blogspot.com/

lorenabr said...

Hi Betz!

You have a cool blog:)Love Friday shopping.

http://invogueoneday.blogspot.com
http://creationbites.blogspot.com/

Lorena

Lucie said...

I absolutely love this!
much love x

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

Don't worry, I didn't go shopping either! Mainly because I'm in Canada, and we don't have Black Friday! Haha. Anyways, your blog is really cute and I'm so envious that you live in NYC!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
quirkyexplosion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congratualat me too, instead of shopping I worked out. Omfg, what is this world coming too?
XOXOX
Libby
Enter my Giveaway!
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

Unknown said...

so fabulous :)

Chin-chin said...

Betz, I bow down before you! haha In any case, you know me right? I will still go out there and shop! lol! The hell I care! HAHA I don't care getting my eyes poked with a Manolo Blahnik stilleto hahaha But in NY, naaahh I'm not quite sure! I might end up going home with messy hair, empty hands, and tortured toes! hahaha