Last week (or was it the other week? I'm not sure... Man, this post is ridiculously overdue.) the temperature hit 50s! 50s in January, for me, is euphoria. I was so excited that I need to go out and just celebrate this grand event.
I still need to wear a long coat though coz the wind was kinda strong.
But of course, I didn't go out that long. I'd still be freezing if I stayed more than two hours outside. I just walked a couple of blocks and bought something to eat then headed back home.
I am extremely happy and deeply honored to receive this lovely award from The Trendy Fashionista and Imogen of Tia Cherie.
These are the rules I need to follow:
1-Make a post on my blog about 7 things people don't already know about me.
2-Pass the award onto 7 other bloggers.
3-Leave a comment on each of the blogs I'm giving the award to.
4-Thank the person who gave me the award.
5-Fill out 5 of my favorite fashion items.
1. When I spell Wednesday, I have to say WED-NES-DAY silently in my head.
2. I usually use cellphone to see in the dark.
3. Before going to bed, I start imagining things that I would like to happen to me.
4. I delete the entire password as soon as I've spelt a single letter wrong.
5. I stay in the shower longer than I need to, because it's too cold when I get out.
6. When I find a song that fits my current life situation, I listen to it 24/7.
7. I hate it when I accidentally hit tHE CAPS BUTTON.
Gilbert of The Fashion Dreamer Stories
Eden of Chic in the Tropics
Charlie of Heart Charlie
Gabi of The Series
Mike of Toxic Disco Boy
Tanja of Tanna's Closet
Madi of Stars and Unitards
Consider it done.
Thank you so much, The Trendy Fashionista for passing this award to me!!! Don't forget to visit her trendy blog where you can find everything you need to know about fashion. I'm sure you'll leave with something to smile for when you do.
Thanks a lot, Tia Cherie for this award! This chic lady from Australia will doubtlessly brighten up your day with her impeccable panache. Do visit her blog and be inspired!
1. Dresses. How I love being a girl.
2. Belts. I love how belts can pull together an outfit like magic.
3. Cardigan. It's a must have for a stylish layering in winter.
4. Denim Shorts. I just find it so comfy.
5. Boots. If there's one thing I love when it's cold, it's this.
Posted by Betina Ross Idnay at 4:29 PM